Times have changed and there is no need to keep your elaborate electronic project in an old cigar packet any longer. Today specialized dealers offer cases for almost all electronic applications you may think of. But still self-made devices often look quite incomplete, because of a missing front panel design. Use FrontDesigner to design good-looking front panels for your self-made devices and take advantage of its features.
The FrontDesigner is a software with many special functions to design front panels. The software is equipped with comfortable drawing functions for rectangles, polygons, ellipses, labels, drillings, etc. All objects can be grouped to complex symbols. Specialized functions offer features for rotation, stretching, mirroring, drilling, milling, etc. Rounded and interpolated contours are possible as well as chamfers. All functions are easily reachable from dockable tools. It goes without saying that grid and capture options are available with all functions.
- Exactly fitting colored and b/w symbols and labels
- Predefined and user-editable library
- Scale-assistant creates scales for switches, potentiometers and instruments
- Measurement options simplify drilling
- Mirrored printout to transparent film gives a long-life panel design
- HPGL export creates PLT files for milling, drilling and engraving