• Compact AVR board with Atmel ATmega168-20
• High speed clock frequency 18.432000 MHz
• 100% error free High baud rates
• Screw-terminal and pin connections
• 6 pin ISP connector
• Power supply (+5V) via USB or external
• 3 LED: USB power, COM (RxD) , USER (Port B.5; can be disabled)
• SOFT-RESET via DTR signal (can be disabled)
• USB-B connector
• USB chipset: CH341A
• Virtual (RS232-)-COM driver (VCP)
• System requirements: WIN XP/7/8/10, 32/64 Bit
• Dimensions: approx. 70 x 45 x 15 mm
Download driver, manual and test software
Learn how to install a device driver manually here.
The USB-µPIO board is available with the functional variations listed below...