Multipurpose 8-channel USB Interface
This product is no longer listed in our shop.
This items was replaced with:
The module is a low-cost, easy-to-use data acquisition system for measuring voltages, controlling and monitoring processes, and acquiring temperature data. Each of the 8 available channels can be configured for any of the digital, analog, or temperature modes via single-byte commands.
- Screw terminal connectors
- USB Port Powered
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 Compatible Interface
- Small Footprint; Easily Fits on Desktop
- Assembled USB cable (approx. 1,8 m)
- Easy to Use with Single-Byte Commands over virtual COM port
Each channel has the following capabilities:
- Digital Output: Set high, or clear to low. (The actual high/low voltage depends upon sink/source current.)
- Digital Input: Read the high/low state.
- Analog In: Read and return the voltage on each I/O pin using a 10-bit A/D: 0-5 volt range.
- Temperature: Measure temperature using a digital temperature sensor DS18B20 (purchased separately) in the range of 67 to 257°F (-55 to 125°C).