USB-ADC, 8 channels, 12 Bit, 4,095 V
Economic measurement modul with eight channels, designed for your daily practical work.
- Compact USB ADC board for measurement and control applications
- Eight bipolar voltage inputs -2,047 V … + 4,095 V (single-ended)
- Paired channels useable for differential measurements (+/-4,095V)
- Resolution better than 12 bits ( 1mV per step )
- Max. 400 samples/sec. ( 2 ms per channel )
- Voltage reference internal (4,095V) or external
- Dimensions approx.. 70 x 45 x 15 mm
- Power supply (+5V) either USB or external
- Convenient screw-terminal connector
- USB chip set: CH341A
- Integrated I²C/TWI master interface
- System requirements XP, 2000, Vista, WIN 7, 32/64 Bit
- Suitable for ProfiLab 4.0 and RealView 3.0 software
- Easy programming Interface with ActiveX control (OCX)
- Programming examples in C++, Delphi und Visual Basic.
- Useable with PT100 temperature sensors
The board can be fitted with few treatment into our module enclosures (un-finished; purchased separately).