USB relay board LRB, 8 relays
Compact USB relay board
- Dimensions approx.. 70 x 85 x 20 mm
- fits into WAGO PCB carrier for DIN rails (http://www.google.de/#q=Wago+288-600)
- Suitable for car installations, model building, measurement and control
- Power supply (+5V) either USB or external
- Low power consumption, typ.300 mA (all relays on)
- 8 relays, each with one switch-over contact, 1A / 24V DC or 1A / 40 V AC
- Convenient screw-terminal connectors; Max. terminal current 1A
- USB chip set: CH341A
- Integrated I²C/TWI master interface
- System requirements WIN XP/7/8/10, 32/64 Bit
- Suitable for ProfiLab 4.0.software
- Easy programming Interface with ActiveX control (OCX)
- Programming examples in C++, Delphi und Visual Basic.
- New: Command line programm available. Download HERE.
- New: Python script for Raspberry Pi
Mounting demonstration ( module carrier not included )
A driver for Linux can be found here, but we do not offer any warrenty or support on that...