USB-µPIO with BOOTLOADER for Arduino software. (http://www.arduino.cc/)
The board is similar to the Arduino USB schematics in parts.The bootloader was modified according to the 18.432 MHz clock frequency. The bootloader source is published and included in the software download. It can be found in the SOFTWARE/ABADUINO folder together with the install instructions.
- Compact AVR board with Atmel ATmega168-20
- High speed clock frequency 18.432000 MHz
- 100% error free High baud rates
- Screw-terminal and pin connections
- 6 pin ISP connector
- Power supply (+5V) via USB or external
- 3 LED: USB power, COM (RxD) , USER (Port B.5; can be disabled)
- SOFT-RESET via DTR signal (can be disabled)
- USB-B connector
- USB chipset: CH341A
- Virtual (RS232-)-COM driver (VCP)
- System requirements: WIN XP/7/8/10, 32/64 Bit
- Dimensions: approx. 70 x 45 x 15 mm
Documentation and driver...
For use with...
Optional: Modul enclosure without / with flange
Optional: USB cable , 1,8m, black